Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mexico with the Brady Bunch July08

Family, Food, Sun, Pool, Beach, Gym, Quads, good health and good weather...what more could you want!! oh yeah Rook:)



Go Savannah!!!













Life is so hard. Friends, food, pool and the beach!









All I can say is what a cute couple.












Now how did this happen? I'm confused:)










Thank goodness these doughnuts don't make you fat









Too much FUN











Ready for some haul ass fun! Did I just say that:0 Sorry I couln't help it:)












They proved they could keep up with the old and beautiful!






















What the heck am I looking at!? I look like a dork lol. Thanks for going to the gym with me Ben but I'm still waiting for my shoulder workout you challenged me with:)

No comments: